Lighting & Compositing Artists
We are on the lookout for some talented and super keen experienced Lighting and Compositing artists for multiple high-end CG productions!
Our L&C artists are masters of mood, light and detail. Their day-to-day focuses on tailored render layers, artful colour grading and production deadlines, whilst meeting that all important brief from our Directors and Clients. They are also great collaborators, working as a team to share and develop their technical and artistic skills to deliver high quality content for our audiences.
Day to Day:
• Working as part of a team of lighting and compositing artists, and regularly communicating between your Team Lead and Director
• Managing your shots and your time efficiently to meet those deadlines!
• Making sure your work is communicating clearly from blocking through to the final
• Acting on notes and feedback from your Directors
• Animation production experience
• Knowledge of atmospheric lighting, colour grading and denoising render
• Knowledge of Nuke as a tool to composite render layers
• Positive attitude and be happy to share knowledge and skills with other team members
• Ability to receive feedback and respond well to direction
• Enjoy being a team player and great collaborator
• Ability to work independently and be reliable
• Creative problem solving skills
Knowledge of Python scripting
To apply for the role, please send your CV and latest reel to firstname.lastname@example.org